Orange-Grey New England 6mm Accessory Cord 30ft
Condition - New
Orders ship in 1-2 weeks due to high demand
- Kernmantle construction features a durable braided sheath for strength, abrasion resistance and low stretch
- For proper use, consult a climbing reference such as, Mountaineering: The Freedom of the Hills
- Package of 30 ft.
- Made in USA
Best Use: Climbing
Strength: 7.3 kilonewtons
Weight Per Foot:8.66 grams
The Polyester Accessory Cord is a low stretch, highly abrasion resistant accessory cord certified to UIAA 102 and EN 564. These multi-purpose lines and accessory ropes are perfect for almost all applications where a small static cord is needed
- Very low stretch due to the 100% polyester construction.
- Anchor rope for balancing anchors and creating self-equalizers
- Great multi-purpose line to tie off accessories
- Best way to keep personal items off the ground
- Supple and easy to knot
- Made of 100% abrasion resistant polyester
- UV and water resistant
- Small and lightweight to easily carry with you
- Excellent for making safety or emergency bracelets and belts.
Polyester Accessory Cords are not certified for rappelling, belaying or for use as a climbing rope.
Made in the USA!